17. srp 2012.

...two...


I decided to brighten up a bit chilly Monday evening with my new "ethno peacock" jeans. It was such a long and busy day. I spent the entire morning dealing with bureaucracy related with my graduation thesis. In the afternoon my boyfriend and I took a really, really long bike ride (approximately 50 kilometers). It was truly manic Monday! 
In the end I was completely exhausted so I had to bring up some colors in order to feel cheerful and full of energy. 







BAG: Accessorize, A/W 2010/11
JEANS: New Yorker (Amisu), S/S 2012
T-SHIRT: New Yorker (Amisu), S/S 2012
SNEAKERS: Converse All Star
NECKLACE: a gift (have no idea where it came from)

There's nothing better than a mug of cold wheat beer after such a crazy day.



This cute teddy bear in one of the shop windows made my day:


That's it for today, now I'm officially dead. Bye! :)

Petra


2 komentara:

  1. Sviđaju mi se komadi svaki za sebe, ovako zajedno mi je malo previše toga (možda da zamijeniš majicu sa nekom bez printa, možda neka krem boja?).

    Blog mi je simpatičan i definitivno ću se vraćati ovdje. :)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. hvala na komentaru i sugestijama. ;) znam da je previše boja i svega, inače ovoliko šarenila baš nije moj stil, al sam odlučila malo pokušati odigrati i na tu loptu. :D definitivno idući put ide jednobojna majica jer su hlače same po sebi predominantan komad.

    OdgovoriIzbriši