16. srp 2012.

...one...

A couple of years ago I used to have a fashion blog. However, as I still had tons of exams I had to study for, I didn't have enough time to mantain it and post new outfits regularly. 

So, let's try again. Take two. For the beginning (and in the lack of new outfit photos which will come as soon as possible, I promise!) I'd like to show you some of my old outfits throughout the last couple of years. 


June or July 2009



March 2010


April 2010


May 2010




July 2010, trip to Paris



August or Septemper 2010


November 2010


December 2010

(this is my favorite "accessoire" - Mladen) 


February 2011


April 2011


July 2011


August 2011 (with Jadranko, so-called "bag designer" from Zadar, Croatia)


February 2012



March 2012 (Buenos Aires, Argentina)


June 2012

As you can see, there is a mix of various styles in my closet and I pick my clothes depending on my mood. You'll rarely see me wearing high heels because I find them extremely uncomfortable and unpractical. I prefer chucks, flats, flip flops and sandals. Chucks are actually my favorites because they're the most comfortable footwear ever. By now I've collected six or seven pairs of them. Huh. 

I apologize for the bad quality of the photos above. The majority of them were taken with my old Sony camera whose photos (especially night snapshots) were awful. Now I have a Canon (IXUS 100) which is a bit better, but still, I'd like to get a proper DSLR camera as soon as possible because photography is one of my hobbies.

So, that's it for the beginning!

:*

Petra

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar